[openstack-dev] [ANVIL] Missing openvswitch dependency for basic-neutron.yaml persona

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Tue Aug 13 16:52:33 UTC 2013

Well, then I have to read thru the docs to see how it can be done thru a
config option... =)

Nope, I won't be able to catch you up on IRC, time difference you know :-)
Anyway, let me go thru it, I'll try to sort it out.

I RTFM'd all the anvil docs, but do you have any other pointer for me ?

Thanks,
-Sylvain