[openstack-dev] [ANVIL] Missing openvswitch dependency for basic-neutron.yaml persona

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Aug 13 16:39:58 UTC 2013

Well open switch is likely needed still when it's really needed right? So I think there is a need for it. It just might have to be a dynamic choice (based on a config option) instead of a static choice. Make sense??

The other personas don't use neutron so I think that's how they work, since nova-network base functionality still exists.

Any patches would be great, will be on irc soon if u want to discuss more.

Josh

Sent from my really tiny device...