[openstack-dev] Proposal for check network connectivity after vm boot

Jae Sang Lee hyangii at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:36:21 UTC 2013

Of course, It should be optional, not complusory.  And It doesn't mean
check the security group rule test.
I have one example,
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/issues/14#issuecomment-10277135
Not only this, there are so many unusual case that vm creation success but
cannot connect.

If  network connectivity check code is added, It'll be very helpful for
debug these case.