[openstack-dev] Flakiness with launchpad tracking bug status?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Sun Aug 11 02:04:01 UTC 2013

OK, I have the post on the new tags bookmarked so I've been sure to use
them in my latest commits but looking back at the ones I pointed out, they
were using something different so I suppose that's the issue (although the
hyper-v one of mine was before those changes went into effect, I think -
it was merged back on 7/9).

Note that these two use "Fix bug" on a separate line, albeit they aren't
"fixes bug" as the post mentions.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/41064/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39651/

Anyway, I'll keep a look out for the new tag in commit messages when doing
reviews.  Does this mean we should be giving a -1 if the tag doesn't apply
to the new patterns?

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States