[openstack-dev] [UX] - Results of Voting for New UX Discussion

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Sat Aug 10 13:04:31 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

voting for discussion tool for OpenStack UX has ended. First of all I
want to give huge thanks to all interested and participated people. All
your votes and activities around were very helpful for us to back our
decision up.

The winner of voting is:

** Askbot (60.9 %)*
with 14 votes out of 23 participants in total.

Discourse got 39.1 %, which is 9 votes.

Although there is not big difference between these two, Askbot received
few more votes and there was nobody strongly against it. Now, we are
going to put as much effort as possible to make it real and to start
move to Askbot soon.

Will let you know when everything is ready to go.

Cheers
-- Jarda