[openstack-dev] [Heat] A concrete proposal for Heat Providers

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue Apr 30 14:33:08 UTC 2013

There are ways to handle revision control for a zip. For example, you can simply expand it, and check in the folder, and then re-zip it when you are ready to move it somewhere. This way you can see changes to the individual files.

Another way is to simply reference a repo folder directly, so the need for the zip is completely eliminated for setups that have network access to the repo. The zip file can be used in those cases where there is not a suitable network present.

--
Adrian