[openstack-dev] [Heat] Template repository location (infra guidance needed)

Ziad Sawalha ziad at sawalha.com
Wed Apr 24 20:26:21 UTC 2013

How will browsing the catalog of blueprints work across the different API/DSLs?

Think:
- AWS cloud formations templates and cfn API
- heat templates and Open API/DSL
- juju charms

Does each API maintain its own, independent blueprint browsing functionality or will there be one core catalog which links out to all the others? Think of a Wordpress entry in stackforge that links out to Wordpress templates on AWS and Wordpress juju charms and Wordpress cookbooks for ops code and puppet modules...

Typoed on an autocorrecting mobile device...