[openstack-dev] Pecan vs Falcon?

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Tue Apr 23 15:47:38 UTC 2013

There was a session at the summit that had precisely this message, except
to standardize around pecan/wsme. I don't recall any objections, though the
proposal wasn't "switch to pecan" but rather "adopt pecan as convenient". I
think there is merit to our common framework being something completely
independent of OpenStack, as well.