[openstack-dev] [Heat] Future Vision for Heat

Duncan Mcgreggor duncan.mcgreggor at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 16 16:06:07 UTC 2013

Yeah, I gotta second Ziad's sentiment -- thanks Adrian and all the folks
who helped generate the content from the Heat sessions yesterday! Wish I
could have been there, but emails like this are the next best thing :-)