[openstack-dev] Havana roadmap?

Angus Salkeld asalkeld at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 03:09:46 UTC 2013

On 12/04/13 00:47 +0000, Joshua Harlow wrote:
>Ok good to know, I was thinking that the 'state of the project' talk would
>have a big goal that said PTL can say I will try to do this for these 6
>months.
>
>Like a presidential campaign :-P

That sounds odd. Does a PTL have that much impact?
This is open source, people come with patches that they want, not what
the PTL wants to accomplish. To me a team of core developers that work
really well together is much more important. And that is really the
job of the PTL - to make sure everyone is working well together.

Whether or not blueprints/features get developed is not (to me) a
sign of a failing PTL (more likely developers found more import
things to work on).

-Angus