[openstack-dev] Havana roadmap?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Apr 12 00:47:25 UTC 2013

Ok good to know, I was thinking that the 'state of the project' talk would
have a big goal that said PTL can say I will try to do this for these 6
months.

Like a presidential campaign :-P

Blueprints are nice and all, but they are to 'low-level' imho, in that
they are scattered and don't show a unified single 'goal'.

I could image a 'top-level' goal being.

*Fix nova's use of scheduling*

Then all changes done for that 6 months would try to work towards this
goal (+- a few other ones that get in).