[openstack-dev] Traffic/QoS policy framework; was - RE: [Quantum] Summit Sessions

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Fri Apr 5 16:19:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 08:54:37PM -0700, Sumit Naiksatam wrote:
> Hi Sridar and Team,
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qeoOAVXjbizwcF3lK7QFtT6NGn8WNzQbW98WSOIOi0g/edit
>
> I imagined it might be relevant to this discussion and might help your
> proposal.

I like it!

It would be nice to have URLs that mimic the Quantum API v2.0

/qos/subnets/<subnet-id>
/qos/ports/<subnet-id>

I suppose that you would POST or PUT some JSON with a category-id in
order to apply that category to either a subnet or a port?

I'm not sure if having a URL for networks is useful or not.

I've set up an etherpad - perhaps we can take the contents of that
google doc, stick it in the etherpad, and then start collaborating at
the summit?

https://etherpad.openstack.org/quantum-qos-api

--
Sean M. Collins