[openstack-dev] Grizzly's out - let the numbers begin...

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Apr 4 15:01:37 UTC 2013

I know everyone loves looking at numbers around this time. I'm sure
there will be several new reports on which people or companies did the
most. I wanted to poke at a slightly different thing - which is overall
combined community effort.

	                Essex	Folsom	Grizzly
Patches Uploaded	11036	17986	29308
Changes Created	        5137	5990	12721
Changes Landed	        4235	4978	10561
Avg patches per Change	2.6	3.6	2.7
Landing Percentage	82%	83%	83%

Clearly our velocity continues to increase, which is great. Something
happened during folsom to cause us to need to on-average iterate more to
get a change landed, but then we corrected the ship during grizzly. I'm
more fascinated by the fact that our percentage of changes created to
changes landed is holding extremely steady.

Great work at managing the firehose everybody!

Monty