[openstack-dev] HEAT - AutoScaling stack waits for resource endlessly and then fails to start.

Skanda Nag trialsample7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:29:46 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late post.

I've successfully been able to ssh into the load balancer instance.
However, i'm still getting the timeout error and the stack is failing.

here's the content of my heat-provision.log file:
http://pastebin.com/bmjwSypP

Can you tell me if there's anything wrong?

FYI : I'm using devstack on ubuntu 12.04 64 bit.