[openstack-dev] _() consensus??

Christopher B Ferris chrisfer at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 30 17:06:22 UTC 2012

Apologies for the formatting. I need to get back on the non-digest subscription
following my vacation.

To point (2), I want to make it clear that I have and will continue to devote resource
from my team to get it and keep it working. Of course, having a consistent policy
will help, as it makes little sense to go in after the fact to clean up unlocalized strings.
However, I am more than happy to apply resource to address existing code that
doesn't localize log messages.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Cloud Standards
IBM SWG Standards Strategy
Phone: 508-234-2986
Twitter: @christo4ferris

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org