[openstack-dev] RabbitMQ Scaling

Chris Behrens cbehrens at codestud.com
Mon Nov 26 17:36:27 UTC 2012

This is what cells does, and I was planning on porting this to openstack-common for general RPC stuff, too.. so this is great.  However, I'd like to see the # of greenthreads for receiving responses be configurable…. definitely not locked to 1.

Might be a big enough change to how rpc.calls work to warrant a blueprint.

- Chris