[openstack-dev] Horizon project meeting time

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 11:34:10 UTC 2012

"Gabriel Hurley" <Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com> wrote:
> It's been pointed out to me that this is bleeding into Friday evening
> even for people on the Eastern US let alone Europe, so let me
> propose two alternate options:
>
>     1. Tuesday at 23:00 UTC (quite late for European folks)
>     2. Tuesday at 22:00 UTC in a second meeting room (this overlaps
>     with Red Dwarf's meeting)
>
> Thoughts?

It'd be great to have this meeting, thank you for organising it! As another European both options are kind of late so the earliest time would be better. Looking at the meetings calendar though, there are a couple of free earlier time slots that might also suit:

   18:00 or 19:00 UTC on Mondays
   19:00 UTC on Wednesdays
   18:00 UTC on Thursdays

Maybe one of these could work.