[openstack-dev] [nova] - cpu_info format for hypervisor stats

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Thu Nov 22 01:09:29 UTC 2012

+1 for one processor format ("cores": 6, "threads": 2, "sockets": 2), since it's topolonogy.

Also I'd suggest to get a clear definition of the cpu_info. Currently it's too libvirt specific. For example, the "features" field does not list all features of host processor, instead, it only list features not defined in the corresponding "model" section in libvirt's cpu_maps.xml.

Thanks
--jyh