[openstack-dev] Horizon project meeting time

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Nov 20 23:52:11 UTC 2012

It's been pointed out to me that this is bleeding into Friday evening even for people on the Eastern US let alone Europe, so let me propose two alternate options:

    1. Tuesday at 23:00 UTC (quite late for European folks)
    2. Tuesday at 22:00 UTC in a second meeting room (this overlaps with Red Dwarf's meeting)

Thoughts?

    - Gabriel