[openstack-dev] [Nova] no-db-compute, a new service

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Nov 14 18:26:31 UTC 2012

Sure, 100% agree with that statement.

I was just wondering if there could be some lead saying we are going to
work on technical debt now that all the compute code is relatively stable
and orchestration, no-db-compute (and others) are in that boat where it'd
be great to have a lot of people working on it and making sure its right
instead of a select few trying to fix it while others continue with there
daily business.

Maybe that is not a reachable goal, but a thought at least for discussion
(and it seems like there will always be a continually build-up of
technical debt every few releases that should be fixed, ie every X out of
Y release is a technical debt cleanup release, ie no new features).