[openstack-dev] [CI] Gerrit downtime 2012-11-11

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 12 00:01:52 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-11 23:22:49 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Clark and I have resolved to go ahead and fix this now, as Mark's
> message does definitely match what was discussed in the Project
> meeting.
[...]

This is complete (pending approval of a trivial .gitreview update
awaiting the oslo-incubator core devs[1]). Someone with rights on
openstack/openstack-common in Launchpad will probably also want to
rename the project there. Let us know if you see anything else out
of the ordinary.

To recap, the following project names were changed today:

 * from stackforge/ceilometer to openstack/ceilometer

 * from openstack/openstack-common to openstack/oslo-incubator

If you develop on either of these, you will want to re-clone or
manually update your .git/config accordingly.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/15850

--
Jeremy Stanley on behalf of the OpenStack CI Team