[openstack-dev] [CI] Gerrit downtime 2012-11-11

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Nov 11 23:22:49 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-11 23:07:39 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> We're regrouping on the CI front to determine if we want to take
> an unannounced Gerrit outage to re-rename this immediately. We'll
> keep the list posted.

Clark and I have resolved to go ahead and fix this now, as Mark's
message does definitely match what was discussed in the Project
meeting. Expect a brief (we'll try to keep it as short as possible)
outage for Gerrit again within the next 30 minutes or so. Apologies,
all!
--
Jeremy Stanley on behalf of the OpenStack CI Team