[openstack-dev] The future of Incubation and Core

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Nov 8 11:30:50 UTC 2012

I can be on-board with #2. The most important thing to me is that there
is a clear message for the users and they are being protected from
insanity. I think Thierry is right, that my thoughts on requiring people
to use everything is really a trademark question and is a board thing.
So if we remove that, I think that Gabriel and I are actually saying the
same thing.