[openstack-dev] [horizon] settings part

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 20:19:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a question: using (folsom/master branch) horizon as a non
privileged user, the Settings menu has three panels:

- "User Settings" (language, timezone), but nothing is saved other than
to the session.
- "OpenStack API" brings up a "Forbidden" message. Why is that link
shown? IMHO it should be possible to prevent showing that link.
- "EC2 Credentials" following that link immediately logs the
(non-privileged) user off, without a warning or giving a reason. ....

Because this looks so unfinished/half finished, I'm writing to the list,
to ask, if anybody has a greater plan for this I didn't see....

Thanks,
Matthias