[openstack-dev] [nova] proposal: nova IRC meeting

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:27:42 UTC 2012

On Jul 26, 2012, at 3:21 AM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. I'd like to more discussion
> between nova-core folks on blueprints, reviews and bugs.

Sounds like there is support for a weekly meeting. While I'm not super excited about adding another meeting to my schedule, I do like the idea of nova-core communicating more. I like the idea of alternating times weekly but I worry that people will forget, so lets start with one meeting for everyone and we can discuss when to schedule the alternate meeting.

I will schedule the first one for next Thursday at 2100 UTC unless I hear a big uproar on this thread.  We can decide then if there is a better time or we want to alternate.

Vish