[legal-discuss] Docker Inc. trademark guidelines

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Sep 19 17:51:46 UTC 2016

It has come to my attention that Docker Inc has published trademark guidelines.  The OpenStack Kolla community wishes to comply with the trademark guidelines Docker has published.

I humbly request a legal review of the following change from a foundation attorney:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/372133/

Note the term “website” in the published guidelines could be parsed in multiple ways which I find confusing.  Some guidance here would be helpful as well.

(CCs are self-nominated PTLs for the Ocata cycle).

Regards
-steve