[legal-discuss] OpenStack brand and docs site

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Mar 31 14:02:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As the TC continues to add projects to the git openstack namespace, the
projects want to publish to docs.openstack.org. Since all of our styling
for docs has the OpenStack logo, do we need to take actions to accommodate
these projects? Such as:

- Require proof signed contract based on definitions at
http://www.openstack.org/brand/ from the projects that join through the TC
process.
- Create doc themes that match definitions for Powered and Compatible that
can be applied.
- Until these are in place, continue to have those projects publish to Read
the Docs or other generic branded sites.

I'll bring this up at the TC meeting but I really need legal guidance.
Thanks,
Anne

--
Anne Gentle