[legal-discuss] CCLA not available anywhere except the non-printable/non-downloadable esign app?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 5 22:01:38 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-05 22:50:17 +0100 (+0100), Hugo Roy wrote:
[...]
> I think the modification on the wiki is enough to fix this.

That page with the full text was the second hit returned in the
search engine I tried for "openstack individual contributor license
agreement" but the one I've now linked it from was the first hit, so
hopefully this will be sufficient to get them to trade places.
Apologies again for the inconvenience, and let us know if you have
any other concerns or suggestions!
--
Jeremy Stanley