[legal-discuss] What are the minimum set of things we believe need the CLA?

Radcliffe, Mark Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com
Sat May 31 17:10:26 UTC 2014

I will supplement Alan's comments by noting that I am working with the Foundation to review the current procedures to see if we can streamline them and the Legal Affairs Committee will be discussing these issues in the near term so we can present the issues to the Board.  As Alan noted, the bylaws which were adopted by the Foundation imposes certain requirements on use of the CLA (see Article VII of the bylaws) and changes to this Article require a vote by the Board, Platinum Members, Gold Members and Individual Members.