[legal-discuss] Legal Concerns Over Project Names

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Wed Jun 19 23:12:43 UTC 2013

The basic process has been the same for all of the projects. The PTL coordinates with the project's developers to provide a list of potential names. The Foundation staff works with counsel to review and vet and makes a recommendation back to the PTL. The PTL then works with the project team to make the final choice and then works with the CI team to implement the name change across systems.

Jonathan