[OpenStack-DefCore] FW: [Glance] Liberty Priorities

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed May 27 00:26:08 UTC 2015

Here is the pointer to Rackspace Glance priorities.

>From my source in Glance, there's a storm a brewin' in Glance Town.

It looks like the Rackspace team will be focusing on the "traditional" Glance functionality/purpose and not the artifact work.  Looks to be lots of performance and reliability work.  This is extremely important work to land in Glance from what I can infer.  I think this work is important for both the product wg and Defcore to be aware of.

--Rocky