[OpenStack-DefCore] Suggestion for Meeting with DefCore on Process

Rob Hirschfeld rob at rackn.com
Mon Mar 30 13:24:13 UTC 2015

On 03/30/2015 04:06 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> That procedure might end up requiring that any Defcore process change
> must be joint-approved by the TC and Board (or not). My reading is
> that we need to agree on the procedure first...

+1 on agreement for future changes

My thought is that going from none to something counts as a change.

Either way, I think getting joint approval is the right thing.  It would
be awkward to have to change something that the TC did not first agree with.

Since time in the joint session is tight, we really need to make sure
that everyone has had a chance to discuss the process.

Rob

--

Rob

I am in CENTRAL (-6) time