[OpenStack-DefCore] Trying to explain Guidelines... here's what I'm thinking [feedback welcome]

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:33:49 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the reply.  The project usage data from the last user survey
(e.g. here
<http://a2.res.cloudinary.com/hqq9ey1mh/image/upload/c_limit,w_793/v1414983197/c4ctuijd67tmq4yfqtdc.png>)
only shows services (and not API sets) being used by the respondents.  If
we were to compare the 70% adoption (and I know it was just a number you
threw out) against survey data then Nova, Glance, Keystone, Horizon, and
Cinder would be the only projects.  I agree that the data from test reports
will be needed before we can discuss further, i'll reinitiate the
conversation at a later date.

Thanks,
Shamail Tahir
Cloud Architect, EMC