[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft 2015.03 Spec

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Sun Mar 1 23:27:42 UTC 2015

John,

This is very new. There has been intention to make this a standard in Tempest tests for a year now, and we finally found the resources to push an implementation through. I think that following the Tempest lead and decorating tests with a uuid of the same or similar format (@test.idempotent_id(‘12345678-1234-1234-1234-1234-123456789abc’)) would future proof the tests against any potential refactoring and make the identification in capabilities consistent across all of the projects.

-Chris