[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft 2015.03 Spec

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Thu Feb 26 16:08:49 UTC 2015

John,

This was actually discussed during a couple of DefCore meetings, so I think it’s something that is being considered (but thanks for raising it again!).  The basic premise here is that we’re not necessarily tied to a particular testing tool going forward—it’s just that Tempest is where tests for these capabilities are at today.  Bear in mind that 2015.03 is basically looking at Icehouse, which is before the functional test migrations really started gaining steam.

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker
OpenStack Architect