[OpenStack-DefCore] Artifact Migration: Formatting Questions

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Fri Apr 10 15:51:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Egle (and thanks also to you/Rob/Chris for jumping on that review so promptly)!  Now that we’ve settled on the formatting I’ve pushed up patches for the remaining items that were on my plate:

https://review.openstack.org/172449

https://review.openstack.org/172464

https://review.openstack.org/172482

At Your Service,