[Women-of-openstack] Looking for speakers for upcoming topics

Maria Rita Villari mvillari at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 24 21:02:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

We have several topics on the editorial calendar needing speakers for the
upcoming meetings.

Specifically for February we had planned a talk about "How to win friends
and influence people on your OpenStack project".  Please let me know if you
are interested in speaking or have a speaker in mind for this topic.  It
might be interesting to have an interactive discussion with multiple
speakers sharing their experience and providing guidance.

Also,  please consider sharing your skills and expertise on any other
topics on the calendar:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_2016-17_Editorial_Calendar

As usual,  if you have a topic to propose for the next meeting,  please add
it to the agenda on the meeting etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_02_06_17

Regards,

Maria Rita Villari
Program Manager