[Women-of-openstack] Jan 23 WOO agenda: Outreachy & Travel Support Program (Kendall Nelson)

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 23 03:25:47 UTC 2017

Please join us for tomorrow's Women of OpenStack meeting to learn more
about a few of the OpenStack foundation programs supporting women. Kendall
Nelson from the OpenStack Foundation will be leading a discussion on
Outreachy and the OpenStack Foundation travel support program. We'd love to
have women who have benefitted from those programs come and share their
experiences as well.

For those of you who are not available to join the call live, we will be
recording the session and linking it to the Women of OpenStack wiki.

Link to January 23 meeting etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_01_23_17

Link to 1H2017 calendar of WOO meeting speakers -- feel free to volunteer
to speak or add a future topic:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_2016-17_Editorial_Calendar

Women of OpenStack
January 23, 2017
2000 UTC - to find your correct time use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Dial In: 1-203-277-8157 or 866-619-0383  Participant: 7217256# Leader 4018#
webex - URL:
https://verizon2.webex.com/verizon2-en/e.php?MTID=m0e7ba518a2d4487bc0a78d00055f62e2

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy