[User-committee] Unanswered Requirements Proposal Meeting

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:16:26 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

Thank you all who were able to attend the Forum session on unanswered
requirements. Based our discussion we decided to draft up a proposal for
SIGs (special interest groups)[1] along with a governance model based off
draft by UC for teams/wgs [2] whose outputs would follow a workflow
proposed by the product working group (team)[3]. Proposals are tracked via
the proposed feature tracker[4] and work via storyboard[5].

Can we get together to ensure that we continue on the momentum of the
discussion(s) during the Forum and hash out any further items around the
proposal and get it to the mailing lists for feedback from the community?[6]

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gTeN5ZB2AnPPXejXOm08sQ75Fc-cMs-x-dOGwfsyM8w
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r3KwaG-SbvaKCuAE52XwPCF7cRGDrNRg6dUhPQWs0vU
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/File:Development_Proposal_Workflow.png
[4] http://featuretracker.openstack.org/
[5] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/page/about
[6] https://doodle.com/poll/2f3wwm9mizyqv5m7

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command