[User-committee] FW: [Product] Stepping Down from Core

Aminah.Nailor at wellsfargo.com Aminah.Nailor at wellsfargo.com
Thu May 11 12:48:17 UTC 2017

Hello –

It’s been a while since I’ve been truly active (having been a part of this group when it was first forming).  That, too, was due to work commitments.  I am now off to other things and will not be at this email address.  If you would kindly remove this from your email distribution (to prevent those wonderful bounce backs), that would be great.  I would like to get engaged more with OpenStack, a work group and such, since time may now permit.  If you need an extra set of eyes for anything, you can add this address to your distribution:  aminahhome at gmail.com<mailto:aminahhome at gmail.com>

Thank you!

Aminah Nailor
Phone 404.973.7729

Aminah.Nailor at wellsfargo.com<mailto:Aminah.Nailor at wellsfargo.com>