[User-committee] [OpenStack][User-Committee] Request for time on 1/30 UC Meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Jan 24 22:45:21 UTC 2017

Hi Edgar, John and Shilla - I would like to request time for 2 topics on the upcoming UC meeting on 1/30.

Topic #1: Forum and the Role of UC and WGs - Shamail Tahir
This topic will share current thoughts for the Forum in Boston and the role of the UC and WGs in facilitating sessions as well as being part of the information bridge  to make sure the requirements, features, bugs, etc that are discussed in the Forum are communicated to the Community and tracked.

Topic #2: Reference Architecture Expansion - Yih Leong Sun (aka Leong)
Reference Architecture development started within the Enterprise WG and is looking to expand the scope of RAs as well as make it easier for others to start them and/or collaborate on them. This topic will share the current status and next plans, with a goal of a WG (beyond Enterprise) volunteering to start a new RA.

I think 20 min for each topic should be enough to get going.

Pls let us know if you can accommodate this request.
Thanks
Carol