[User-committee] [product] Changing name from "User Story" to "Development Requests"

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 20 18:18:53 UTC 2017

On 2017-04-05 14:28:57 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> Yep, and we also have a few other important repo renames queued up,
> so will likely do one "soon" (depending on when one or more of those
> of us with access to run such a maintenance window can schedule a
> little time to focus on it). Having already taken point on the repo
> import/migration from github to gerrit I'm also happy to write the
> necessary rename patches to project-config.
[...]

We've scheduled a maintenance window to process pending Git
repository rename requests tomorrow (April 21) between 20:00 and
21:00 UTC. Based on subsequent discussion with the PWG members I've
drafted the following changes to our project configuration and
governance:

    https://review.openstack.org/458605
    https://review.openstack.org/458606

Our renaming process takes care of updating Git repository names in
Gerrit, Cgit (git.openstack.org), Github and StoryBoard. Feel free
to reply if you have any questions/concerns.
--
Jeremy Stanley