[User-committee] [app] What is an App?

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Tue Jun 28 16:07:35 UTC 2016

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely hit up the Product
Working Group next time I encounter an issue.

The two issues I mentioned were really examples of what we've run into.
I know that both are already on the radar of the appropriate teams. The
idea was to show that there are roadblocks that we've encountered as app
developers that don't really meet the original definition as laid out by
Michael.

Appreciate all the discussion and didn't mean to hijack the thread :)