[User-committee] [AppEco-WG] [CloudAppHack-WG] Cloud App Training as pre-hackathon activities

David F Flanders dff.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:38:23 UTC 2016

My Dear Fellow AppStackers ;)

We have a very practical problem which needs to be solved in a constrained
time-frame.  I thank you in advance for
​replies offering ​
practical ideas
​on​
 immediate ways forward.

Accordingly,  if I may beseech your opinions on the types of training which
we should be advocating to have as preamble to the forthcoming cloud
application hackathons[1]?
​

I've minted the following etherpad as a shared whiteboard for any app
training ideas, please proceed post haste to make your
​training ​
suggestion
​ (or reply now on list or directly to me and I will add to the below)​
:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/appdev-training_onboarding-menu

>From the above brainstorm ^^ the WG will further pursue the experts
suggested
outline the skills and pedagogies best cited for Cloud App Training.
​

​Finally, if you are willing to contribute some of your time in drafting
this training please get in touch ASAP so I can put you in touch with the
forthcoming hackathons.

​Greatly appreciated for any considerations.

​Kind Regards,

Flanders​
​