[User-committee] [app] What is an App?

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:05:51 UTC 2016

Hello everyone-

Please let me remind everyone that we're trying to frame and focus the
activities of this working group. Our goal is to create a basic definition,
one which can be refined in future discussions.

For those of you who did not attend the meeting last monday, the decision
was made to give participants until wednesday to contribute to the
etherpad. That date was the closing window for edits of this version. After
that date had passed, the version would be socialized to this list so that
all attendees can familiarize themselves with the text before we vote on it
today.

Based on the results of that vote, we will either revise the current
version, or open the floor to specific edits.

Michael