[User-committee] app dev on-boarding experience report

Bonell Manjarrez, Marcela marcela.bonell.manjarrez at intel.com
Thu Jan 21 21:12:05 UTC 2016

As Leong mentioned libcloud is not supporting Networking API (Neutron). My patched was locally (only for security groups), so it’s not a simple bug, libcloud need to migrate all their API call from nova-network to neutron... a complete driver refactoring for networking.

I looked in the libcloud JIRA about this, but they are not pushing any effort to migrate to neutron.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-519

Thanks Stefano for the Shade draft.

Marcela Bonell.