[User-committee] [AppDev] HALP! Request for Cloud to use during AppDev Training in Austin

Bruno Morel bmorel at internap.com
Tue Apr 5 16:46:26 UTC 2016

Hey David,

We would (Internap) be delighted to help : https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/internap%20/agilecloud
Or (maybe, not sure you would need a bare metal for it, maybe for the more advanced course?) : https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/internap%20/agileserver

What do you need exactly ? How many instances / server would you need ?

Speaking of which, Marcela, I know I’m not in the App working group Monday meeting these days (the meeting is scheduled exactly the time and date I’m training with my coach ! :(), but I was a bit left off to see you didn’t include us in your cloud comparison :very sad panda:
I know it’s kinda too late, but if you need help setting anything up, or if we can just meet at the summit to discuss what was wrong / could be improved to be included next time, I would be delighted to help !

David, let me know how/when/where you want to arrange what you need

Bruno Morel
Software Development Director
INTERNAP / iWeb Technologies