[User-committee] Per-project surveys

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Sep 28 19:55:57 UTC 2015

I like the idea of having optional sections to the User Survey. I think there is per-project info that PTLs are looking for that apply to different Operators, so allowing them to choose makes sense.

I would also be interested in including a couple of questions on future usage models/capabilities that they don't need today, but can see them becoming important over the horizon.

Carol