[User-committee] Per-project surveys

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Sep 28 19:06:28 UTC 2015

I'm thinking we try (next round) to wrap this into the user survey.

If we can organized the PTL surveys as optional and at the end
hopefully we can retain the short general overview an relatively high
response.

If the survey is arranged so PTLs can send deeper links to say 'update
your Neuron usage survey' that go directly to that sub part we may not
completely solve the survey over load but we can at least eliminate
the duplication and bring all the data under the same privacy model.

I'm thinking an "optional tab" at the end of the survey, after we
thank you for your responses, with a list of links to project specific
sections.

-Jon