[User-committee] Weekly community newsletter - deployment news

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Apr 21 01:32:23 UTC 2013

I like the idea of an "OpenStack Users" section a lot.

In the near future, I can see such a section largely consisting of new deployments. But over time the number of new deployments will flatten whereas the applications built by developers on top of OpenStack will continue sky rocket. In the intermediate future, the section would transition to being more about developers.

For example, now that one of the NeCTAR regions has been around for a while, Tom had some great stories about the applications that have been developed on it. It would be awesome to get some exposure for them. I'll bet you would be able to find a lot of developers willing to blog about it too.

Let's keep an eye towards the section including both deployments (operators) and applications (developers).

Cheers,
Everett